1. Breslev Israel has an immediate opening for a fulltime English-language Program Director. This individual will be responsible directly to the General Director and in charge of program planning, coordination, and logistics both in Israel and in English-speaking countries around the world. This opening requires overseas travel that includes approximately four to five annual trips of 14-18 days each. The candidate should preferably be a native English speaker and fluent in Hebrew as well. Excellent communication skills are a requirement and experience in the fields of marketing, advertising and logistics is advantageous. The candidate should also be personable, diligent, a self-starter and a firm believer in the teachings of Rabbi Shalom Arush shlit'a. Excellent salary and incentives package for the right person. The work is based in Breslev Israel's Jerusalem offices. The employment interview will be held in Hebrew. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Breslev Israel's English Staff has an opening for a fulltime employee who will be responsible for:
- Proofreading content for the Breslev Israel website in English;
- Technical writing for the marketing of products on our website in English;
- Managing social media in English (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.)
The candidate should have an outstanding command of English and Hebrew is preferred. Interviews of candidates will be held in Hebrew. The work is based in Breslev Israel's Jerusalem offices. Send CV to email@example.com.
3. Breslev Israel's English-language web magazine seeks a superb freelance writer to write weekly articles of special interest to women. This writer should have experienced talent with a dynamic, fresh and easily-read writing style. This writer can be based anywhere, in Israel or abroad. Send CV to our English-language editor, firstname.lastname@example.org .